04 March 2008

Tagging Game

Tagged again and again. I have seen nothing like this before:the tagging, being tagged, getting awards and issuing out awards. I can truly say only in the Philippines or only the Filipinos can think of this tagging game. I received three tags today. The 3rd tag has some issues since the blog names have no links. The two other tags are basically the same.I'll just combine the two lists to simplify matters.




Peachy Thea Childstar Mike My Scrappy Side Abie Aggie Alpha Apple Apols Andrea Jacqui Jane Jody Joy Kelly Mich Peachy Geo Lis LisLo LisaTexas BabeLisa Lowrey apple joey allinkorea umsik idealpinkroserickarickavieves weblink cheersgerlgentomsgingmunchkingenevericKavinMars
JK youuuuuuuuuu Lena:desperatebloggerBrainLoops Zoul1380



To all those being tagged, bear with it. This tagging will add to your technorati authority and maybe increase your SEO plus you get to know more bloggers! You, the tagged one, has the option to reject or play along. It's really up to you. No Pressure.




That being said, I now tag:



To a couple of serious political writers that i tagged, Bear with me! Add your blog right after mine then go tag at least 5 bloggers! Have a nice day!




Technorati :

No comments: