18 June 2010

SUPER MARIO 3 : 100 LIVES

I dont know if you know that you can do the 100 lives in Super mario 3. I learned about this last week from my officemate he told ne that i can do 100 lives in Super Mario 3 at first i doubt him because i thought that he's just fooling me and to my surprise he's not and he's telling the truth.

You can do this (100 lives technique) on world 3 Level 9 of mario 3. All you have to do is get the turtle and bring it to the to cannon and kick it inside and imediately go above it and you will see the cannon fire cannon ball/rocket on it and the turtle will just kill it eventually leveling up the score up to the point it will produce a 1up and all you have to do is stay there for a while and you will see your lives increase up to a 100.



Here is a video of the trick that i made. ENJOY!!!


No comments: