13 October 2008

How I earned my first Google check in 3 months Part 1?

I got my first Google Adsense check 3 months after i started using it. and here is what i did.

At first I thought earning in Google Adsense is easy as 1 2 3. But It was not that easy. So what I did is search for way on how to earn using Adsense the first thing I've learned is that I have to generate traffic on my blog, so what did I do?

Here is a list on how I did publicize my blog

1. Add my Blog on the leading search engine I know

a. Google

b. Yahoo

c. MSN

2. I joined groups and forums. Here is a tip join a group or forum that is related to your blog topics

a. Google Group

b. Yahoo Group

3. Visit somebody else's blog and leave comments on his/her blog. And try to make friends with that publisher and ask if you can link exchange

To Be Continued…

Subscribe to my feed for future update regarding this topic...

No comments: